DREAMING – Ohh!! how I miss the warm heat, the noise and the food. Italy will always be in my heart and I’m sure I was an italian girl in my other life ;-). I’m flying every year to the beautiful Italy to feel at home for some days. It was the best thing to end a great year with a vacation like this. Don’t worry guys, I will make a second ‘Italy Guide’ for you.
For now I won’t be able to treat me with more vacations anymore. My agenda is full with new projects and new plans for next year, so sadly this will be possibly my last vacation post. But I’m not worry at all, I’m already looking for next year – maybe fashion week? huh ;-).
Now talking about my last look from Rome, this one is a real simple, but stylish one. I think I already told you like 100 times that I love laid-back styles. Here I have nothing to add. Do you want to know how you can create a laid-back style, then follow the steps!
- Ripped jeans are a must have for every laid-back style. You decide for skinny or boyfriend style.
- Oversized t-shirt in neutral colors like white, grey and black. Maybe Navy too.
- A good pair of shoes like, Nikes, Superga (my favorites) or converse also in neutral colors.
- A lot of jewelry in gold or silver. I love to wear watches – I have a selection of DW, Gufo Milan, MK and Fjord.
- Wavy hair – this is definitely the most important thing for the laid-back style!
- Nude make-up. The laid-back secret is simple way of style and beauty.
- And the classic shades. I prefer Rayban, but you can also go for Carrera or Christian Dior.
Soooooo, what do you think? Do you like this kind of tips from me ;-)? Let me know if I could help you. Wish you a great start into the weekend, bisous.